SajidSaif.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SajidSaif.Com

SajidSaif Family Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registeration Required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rojoloco47
Admin
Admin
rojoloco47

Registeration Required Empty
PostSubject: Registeration Required   Registeration Required I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 am

Welcome Back

last night the Sudden Attack of Some Hackers made the Server totally crashed because of what not only we but every site on that server has been crashed ,We can think about ourself too but they have lost too much than us ,So lets remove our sadness from our faces and make a Happy welcome to the forum again ,
You all may have many questions to ask ,In short I will say we will have to start over from beginning ,
Your all questions will be Answered ,We Just need a little time ,

Its not like that All we did is lost ,that all was already decided to trash, Cause According to Universal Law there are no more illegal links are allowed to keep forums coming ,We are trying to recover email addresses of the users to Let them know the situation so that they can register again,
Your admins and legends worked all night to find any possible solution but theres no better idea we got than to start it over again ,
We all have too limited time ,and the tasks are too much to do ,we are still making changes ,in Which case the domain may change a little ,
We also have to be legal this time ,This time we are going to make the forum for enjoyment no more Bored threads /posts like softwares ,games ,templates etc ,we will Surely put the rules from the start this time ,and we recommend to read them carefully ,
Kindly follow our staff Members by now and we will be soon back with new rules and information on how to use the new idea.

Regards
rojoloco47 & Zalimjin
Back to top Go down
https://sajidsaif.forumotion.com
layana

layana

PostSubject: Re: Registeration Required   Registeration Required I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm

it not fair i amupset :( :( :(
coller also not good
thread like some r takeing away :evil:
let see whencome back all :( :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
rojoloco47
Admin
Admin
rojoloco47

PostSubject: Re: Registeration Required   Registeration Required I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah ,
Back to top Go down
Yanal

PostSubject: Re: Registeration Required   Registeration Required I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 am

Inshallah,this will be as big as that other one.:)

Be positive and think positive.
Back to top Go down
rojoloco47
Admin
Admin
rojoloco47

PostSubject: Re: Registeration Required   Registeration Required I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Yanal wrote:
Inshallah,this will be as big as that other one.:)

Be positive and think positive.

Nice words Boss ,
Here are some from my side Laugh
Life is always what we think, So always think beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registeration Required   Registeration Required I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registeration Required
Page 1 of 1